A Road Full of Promise

Wednesday, March 3, 2010


This is the very first post of my very first blog ever. I would love for some comments and I would also love for all who stumble upon this page to email me pictures of places you have been, things that you have experienced, and unique explorations that have made you happy. The quest for happiness is a journey friends. It is an adventure that we will all embark on at some point during our lives. So send me some pictures and I will be happy to post them. If you have a story to go along with it please send that as well. I want the world to know what makes you happy. I want the world to see where you have been. The road ahead is full of promise, promise that will be sure to excite and leave us in AW. So if you have something to share feel free to. Remember happiness is a journey, a journey that you have complete freedom with. There are no rules, you make the rules. So go out and find what makes you happy.

0 comments: